Underground Gallery Rental
This intimate exhibition space on our lower level is available by the month to artists for solo shows, small group shows, or installations.
- 198 square feet; 7’8” high,
69’ of linear wall space
- Accessible via 1337 Fourth Street and Alley
(D Street) entrances
- Open Tuesday–Saturday from 10am–5pm
- $225 per month (discounted for
AWD Artist Members)
- 50% due on reservation, 50% on move-in
- Move-in on second Wednesday of each month
- Move-out on second Tuesday of following month
Receptions and promotion
Artists often schedule receptions on the Friday after move-in to be part of the 2nd Friday Art Walk, when we are open until 8pm. We will feature your show on this site and in other materials whenever possible; however additional publicity, such as postcards, is your responsibility.
See the current Underground Gallery exhibit HERE